Wednesday 28 March 2012

Strawberry, white chocolate, coconut and almond cake!!

Hosting a dinner tomorrow night with some beautiful family members as I have the mains and entrees covered I was stumped on what to create for sweets. As I am a huge fan of almond meal I thought well there's a start. Armed with some over ripe strawberries, some cadbury white chocolate buds and my trusty almond meal I began my creation.

Ingredients


125g chopped strawberries
185g melted butter
6 egg whites
100g almond meal
1/2 cup plain flour
1/2 cup coconut fine
1 1/2 cups of icing sugar mixture
125g melted white chocolate

Method


1. Pre heat oven 180ÂșC, lightly grease oven dish in my case I used a medium sized quiche dish

2. Mix all dry ingredients in bowl then combined this with the wet ingredients.

3.Pour into dish spreading evenly. Bake for 25-35 minutes or until golden brown checking after 25 minutes. After removing from oven stand for 5 minutes and remove from dish onto wire rack.

4.Serve warm with cram or by itself accompanied with a nice cup of tea.

enjoy & good luck



2 comments:

  1. I love almond meal! I'm going to try this with dark chocolate,thanks, Chick :) xx

    ReplyDelete